[The IX Event 2022] Life Sciences Roundtable, Presentation Slides
The Life Sciences industry has been brought to an even more important forefront in the face of a worldwide pandemic. In this Roundtable, LNS Research focuses on the intersection of IX and Quality 4.0 – the single most pervasive initiative within Industrial Transformation programs – in the Life Sciences industry (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device manufacturers). Our research shows that Life Sciences companies are particularly engaged in IX initiatives. In fact, 47% of Life Sciences companies are actively pursuing an IX initiative, with another 30% planning to begin one over the next 12 months.
In this Roundtable, we’ll present and discuss:
• How you can improve your quality monitoring and outcomes.
• Why your data and its analysis are core to both IX and Quality 4.0.
• What the leading cause of failure is in meeting quality objectives and how you can avoid it.
• How to leverage digital technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Advanced Industrial Analytics, and more to drive better business results.
• Why you need an Enterprise Quality Management System (EQMS).
• Why you should be engaging in Digital Voice of the Customer to better understand your customers’ perception of your products and quality.
Moreover, in this Roundtable, you’ll discover the power of creating a Digital Quality Hub and its compounding business effects for Life Sciences companies.
Here, you can download the presentation slides for this session.
Oct 19, 2022