[The IX Event 2022] Discrete and Batch Manufacturing Roundtable, Presentation Slides
As industry pressures continue to build on discrete an batch manufacturers, including dramatically fluctuating demands in the marketplace, cost containment, and supply issues, Industrial Transformation has become an increasingly important strategy. To achieve success in these initiatives, the IX architecture must support manufacturing data, including all required needs of manufacturing operations. Moreover, digital continuous improvement must be utilized throughout the IX journey to prevent stagnation and program failures.
In this Roundtable, specifically geared toward discrete and batch manufacturers, we’ll present and discuss the IX challenges, needs, and strategies to create integrated operations-based systems and a holistic IX architecture. We’ll explore:
• The typical management system evolution within IX
• What the IX Management System now entails, including how to move toward a holistic and digital management system
• The Transformation Chasm and the Vision to Value Pivot – what they are and why they matter
• The correlation of digital continuous improvement on metric improvements
• How to reimagine continuous improvement with the use of next-gen digital technologies
• Why you can’t wait any longer to accelerate your Industrial Transformation journey
Here, you can download the presentation slides for this session.
Vivek Murugesan & James Wells
Oct 19, 2022