[The IX Event 2022] COO Roundtable, Presentation Slides
In this Roundtable specifically designed for senior Operations leaders, LNS Research Fellow Tom Comstock will discuss Operations’ critical role in the IX journey and how COOs must lead the way with a new mindset for organizational structures, roles, and responsibilities to ensure successful transformation. Learn more about:
• The critical role Operations plays in Industrial Transformation
• The four stages of the Industrial Transformation journey and what you should know about each stage
• How to avoid getting stuck in IX and successfully cross the Transformation Chasm from Incubate and Prove to Scale and Embed
• The Seven Best Practices of Industrial Transformation
• Organizational realignment, including the relationships between IT, DT, OT, ET, Quality, EHS, and OpEx.
• The skills-gap, retiring workforce, hiring challenges, competitive advantage, and transformation.
• How digitizing lean tools can deliver better continuous improvement and help define new ways of applying lean principles.
Discover other Operations leaders challenges, best practices, and lessons learned along the IX journey as COOs lead the way toward Operational Excellence.
Here, you can download the presentation slides for this session.
Oct 19, 2022